ENGINEERING AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical) or equivalent.
- If technical course graduate, must have at least one (1) year experience working as line maintenance in a manufacturing firm.
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in AutoCAD and PLC as well as machine troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Willing to be assigned in different shift schedule.
- Able to communicate in all levels of organization.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree in Industrial/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in a manufacturing firm as Engineer.
- Must be knowledgeable with ISO standards and basic Auto CAD as well as various computer applications.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree in Environmental Science / Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in regulatory permit and compliance is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office Application and able to handle documentations.
- Must be able to communicate in all levels of organization.